Quick cooking can be so delicious. With this sweet carrot and apple salad for 2 people we present a great recipe for a tasty carrot salad. Enhanced with apples and raisins.
approx. 30 minutes
Ingredients (for about 2 persons)
- 4 large carrots
- 2 small apples
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 8 to 12 walnut halves
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 sweet, ripe oranges
- 2 tbsp. Vitis grape seed oil
1) First soak the raisins in hot water for 15 - 30 minutes.
2) Now squeeze the oranges and add the orange juice and the grape seed oil whisk vigorously to a dressing. Season the dressing with cinnamon.
3) Now it's time to start chopping: grate the carrots, cut the apples into pieces and roughly chop the walnuts.
4) Finally, squeeze the raisins and mix them with all the other ingredients and the dressing in a bowl. Let it sit for a while and enjoy!
We wish you good appetite.