A delicious salad to eat full with lots of vitamins and wonderfully colorful. Who can say no to that? This salad makes 2 - 3 people full.
approx. 35 minutes
Ingredients (for approx. 2 persons)
- 150 g couscous
- 1 green zucchini
- 1 yellow zucchini
- 10 dates
- 40 g almonds
- 1 lemon
- 2 TABLESPOONS grape seed oil
- 2 TSP. Olive oil
- some parsley
- 1 tsp vegetable broth
- thyme, dried
- paprika, sweet
- salt, pepper
1) First prepare the couscous according to package directions, adding 1 tsp vegetable broth to the boiling water.
2) Then wash the two zucchini and cut them into long strips. Marinate them with a mixture of olive oil, thyme, parika, salt and pepper.
3) Now preheat the oven to 200°C top and bottom heat or 180 °C convection oven. Place the marinated zucchini strips on a baking tray covered with baking paper and bake in the oven for about 20 - 25 minutes.
4) In the meantime, let the couscous cool.
5) Now pit and chop the dates, chop the almonds, squeeze the lemon and finely chop the parsley.
6) Dates, almonds, lemon juice and parsley are now mixed together with the grape seed oil under the couscous and the couscous is seasoned with salt and pepper.
7) To the Couscoussalat still fits a fresh green salad or a crispy cabbage salad. Arrange everything together nicely and serve with the zucchini strips.
We wish you bon appétit.