A vegetarian pasta casserole topped with Vitis grape seed pasta and Parmesan cheese. A really great casserole for 2 people. Prepared in 25 minutes and mega delicious.
Baking temperature and preparation time
convection oven: 180°C
Top and bottom heat: 200°C
Preparation time: approx. 25 minutes
Ingredients (for approx. 2 persons)
- 250 g Vitis Grape seed pasta Penne Rigate
- 350 ml strained tomatoes
- 150 g frozen peas
- 100 g frozen spinach leaves
- 1 tomato
- 100 g cream cheese or crème fraiche
- 20 to 30 g tomato paste
- 100 g grated cheese, e.g. Gouda
- 20 g grated parmesan cheese
- 50 g feta
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp. pizza seasoning
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- a little Vitis Arbequina olive oil
1) First prepare the grape seed pasta Penne Rigate al dente.
2) Now preheat the oven to 200 °C top and bottom heat. If you have a convection oven, the temperature is 180 °C.
3) Now mix the strained tomatoes, tomato paste, cream cheese and spices in a bowl.
4) Put the peas and spinach leaves in another bowl and defrost them slightly, for example in the microwave.
5) Now fill a baking dish with the olive oil and put half of the grape seed pasta in it. Layer half of the vegetables on top and cover with half of the sauce. Put another layer of pasta, vegetables and sauce on top.
6) Slice a tomato and place it on top of the casserole.
7) Finally, spread the various cheeses on the casserole, and sprinkle with a little pizza seasoning, according to taste.
8) Now bake the vegetarian pasta casserole in the oven for about 20 minutes until it starts to brown slightly on top.
We wish you bon appétit.