The fiery spaghetti recipe with shrimp, cherry tomatoes and the Vitis rapeseed & grape seed oil "Chili" is something for spicy types. Quick to prepare and mega tasty.
approx. 25 minutes
Ingredients (for 4 persons)
- 400 g spaghetti or Vitis grape seed spaghetti
- 250 g shrimps, poached, unseasoned
- 3 tablespoons Vitis rapeseed & grape seed oil "Chili
- 1 cup cream cheese paprika-pepperoni
- 1 bowl cherry tomatoes
- 1 scoop mozzarella
- some arugula
- fresh basil
1) First cook the pasta al dente.
2.) Add the Vitis Vital Rapeseed & Grape Seed Oil Chili in a frying pan and fry the shrimps in it.
3) Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add them to the pan. Stir in the cream cheese and add the cooked pasta.
4) Toss in the pan and season with salt, pepper and chopped basil.
5) Add the mozzarella and let it melt briefly.
6) Finally, add the chopped arugula and serve.
We wish you good appetite.