A fresh and summery bowl with Vitis grape seed spaghetti. It is super tasty and convinces with Asian flavors. A light summer dish for 2 people.
approx. 20 minutes
Ingredients (for approx. 2 persons)
- 150 g Vitis grape seed spaghetti
- 150 g frozen peas or broccoli
- 150 g frozen beans
- 2 spring onions
- 2 tablespoons unsalted peanuts
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 piece of ginger, approx. 2 cm
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. peanut puree
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. rice vinegar
- salt, pepper
1) First roast the peanuts in a pan without oil for about 3 minutes and then roughly chop them.
2) Cut the spring onions into rings.
3.) Add the Grape Seed Spaghetti according to instructions.
4) Finely dice or grate the garlic and ginger.
5) Now mix the peanut butter, soy sauce, rice vinegar, garlic and ginger with about 4 tablespoons of the noodle water. Add the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
6) Lastly, cook the vegetables with a little water in a wok or large pan. Then add the cooked noodles, the stirred sauce and the spring onions and toss for about 2 - 3 minutes.
7) Season again and serve in a bowl, garnished with the roasted peanut pieces.
We wish you bon appétit.