This vegan recipe is mega quick to prepare, full of fiber and super tasty - a fine idea for lunch or a quick dinner!
approx. 15 minutes
Ingredients (for approx. 2 people)
- 250 g Grape seed spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons cashew puree
- 1/2 lemon
- 5-10 basil leaves
- 1-2 pressed garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon yeast flakes
- salt, pepper
1st) First put the grape seed spaghetti in hot, salted water and cook according to package instructions.
2) In the meantime, mix the cashew puree in a small pot with about 20 ml of lukewarm water until smooth. Then add the juice of half a lemon, the squeezed garlic cloves, the basil leaves, the yeast flakes and again about 80 ml of lukewarm water. Season the sauce with pepper and salt it slightly.
3) Warm the cashew cream slightly.
4) Quench the grape seed spaghetti and serve together with the cashew cream.
We wish you bon appétit.