Fresh and fruity presents this delicious curd cream with fruit salad. Vitis lemon oil gives the cream the special kick. Mega fruity & mega delicious.
approx. 25 minutes
Ingredients (for about 2 people)
- 125 g low-fat quark
- 100 g whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon Vitis Rapeseed and grape seed oil Lemon
- 4 - 6 drops of vanilla flavoring
- 75 g melon
- 60 g strawberries
- 60 g raspberries
- 1/4 papaya- 1/4 lemon
- 1 tbsp chopped pistachios- 1 tbsp honey, maple syrup or agave syrup
- 1/2 pinch salt
- a few leaves mint
1) Firstsqueezethelemon and wash and finely chop the mint.
2.) Then mix lemon juice, mint, 1/2 tablespoon honey and 1/2 pinch salt.
3.) Now wash, clean and dice the fruit.
4) Now mix the fruit with the dressing and half of the pistachios and let it sit for 15 minutes.
5) In the meantime, prepare the curd cream: To do this, whip the cream until stiff, stir the curd until creamy and mix with the remaining honey, vanilla flavoring and oil. Fold the cream into the quark cream.
6) Finally, layer the quark cream alternately with the fruit salad in glasses and sprinkle with the remaining pistachios.
We wish you bon appétit.