Those who love strawberries and fine desserts will not be able to resist this tiramisu. Vitis lemon oil gives the cream that special kick. Pure pleasure as a Sunday dessert or for brunch.
approx. 30 minutes + waiting time
Ingredients (for about 6 people)
- 500 g strawberries
- 250 g low-fat quark
- 250 g whipped cream light
- 1 tbsp Vitis Rapeseed and grape seed oil Lemon
- 3 tbsp. sugar or sugar alternative
- 1 pck. vanilla sugar
- 150 g ladyfingers
- 6 tbsp. orange juice
1) First, wash the strawberries and remove the stems.
2.) Then 100 g of the strawberries are pureed with 1 tablespoon of sugar and put in a cold place.
3.) Now whip the whipped cream and stir the curd until creamy. Rapeseed grape seed oil lemon with 2 tablespoons sugar and vanilla sugar under the quark stir. Then fold in the cream.
4.) Next, chop 300 g of the strawberries and stir into the quark cream.
5) Now line a large form (e.g. baking dish) with ladyfingers and drizzle the ladyfingers with orange juice.
6) Now alternately layer pureed strawberries, quark cream and ladyfingers on top. Finish with the cream.
7) Now put the tiramisu in the fridge and chill for at least 1 hour. Before serving, garnish with the remaining strawberries.
We wish good appetite.