Our Grape seed bread is the absolute favorite of our customers. In the VOX show "Das perfekte Dinner" from 28.03.23 it was served as an appetizer to a pear-celery soup with cilantro-dill salsa and celery straw and has not only inspired the participants of the show.
The grape seed bread is quick and easy to prepare and goes perfectly with picnics, barbecues or snacks.
Baking temperature and preparation time
convection oven: 40 - 50 minutes at 180 °C
Top and bottom heat: 40 - 50 minutes at 200 °C
Gas: 40 - 50 minutes at level 4
Preparation time approx. 15 minutes + waiting time & baking time
Ingredients (for 1 loaf)
- 1 package Vitis grape seed bread baking mix
- 1 packet of dry yeast
- 320 ml lukewarm water
- grains, nuts, chia seeds or ours to taste grape seed oil to refine
1) Mix the baking mix with the dry yeast in a bowl and knead with 320 ml of lukewarm water for about 3 minutes with the mixer (dough hook) on the highest speed to a smooth dough. Let the dough rest covered in a warm place for about 20 minutes until the volume has increased significantly.
2) Then knead the dough briefly by hand, place it in a greased loaf pan or as a loaf on a baking tray lined with baking paper and let it rest again, covered, in a warm place for about 30 minutes.
3) Brush the smooth surface of the dough lightly with water, cut lengthwise in the middle and bake in the preheated oven on the bottom rack.
Baking machine: put 500g of baking mix, 1 packet of dry yeast and 320 ml of lukewarm water into the baking machine. Then select the desired program.
We wish you bon appétit.