This little chocolate cake is a perfect recipe for all lovers of strong, dark chocolate. This is pure chocolate pleasure!
Baking temperature and preparation time
Circulating air: approx. 30 minutes at 160 °C
Top and bottom heat: approx. 30 minutes at 180 °C
Preparation time: approx. 20 minutes + bakingtime
Ingredients (for 1 small springform pan approx. 16 cm, approx. 4 pieces)
- 75 g dark chocolate (cocoa content 70%)
- 125 g butter
- 3 eggs
- 60 g sugar
- 1 tbsp. organic grape seed flour
- 1.5 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- as desired: 50 g dark chocolate and some planed hazelnut kernels for decoration
1) First melt the butter together with the chocolate in a water bath. Let the mixture cool down a bit.
2) Then beat the eggs with a hand mixer until foamy and gradually add the sugar.
3) Now mix the grape seed flour, cocoa and baking powder in a separate bowl and then add to the egg mixture.
4) Then mix the butter-chocolate mixture into the egg mixture as well.
5) Now pour the batter into a greased springform pan and bake for about 30 minutes, then let cool.
6) If desired, the chocolate cake can now be decorated with a little melted dark chocolate and shaved hazelnut kernels.
We wish you bon appétit.