This polenta quiche with grape seed flour tastes savory and hearty and is an enjoyable recipe for small and large appetites. Prepared in 50 minutes.
Baking temperature and preparation time
Circulating air: 200°C
Top and bottom heat: 220°C
Preparation time: approx. 50 minutes
Ingredients (for a 22 cm springform pan)
for the base:
- 130 g wholemeal flour
- 20 g grape seed flour
- 50 g ground sunflower seeds
- 60 g margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt, oregano, thyme
for the filling:
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1/2 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tomato
- 100 g polenta
- 350 ml liquid
- 1 tsp vegetable stock
- some rapeseed grape seed oil basil
1) Knead the ingredients for the base into a smooth dough. It is best to add a little water.
2) Spread the dough into the greased springform pan and press up the edges.
3) Finely chop the garlic clove and the onion and dice the zucchini. Other vegetables can be used as desired.
4) Now cook the vegetables in some rapeseed grape seed oil basil and then spread on the dough.
5.) Now boil the polenta with 350 ml of liquid and a teaspoon of vegetable broth and let it swell for 5 minutes. If you like, you can season the polenta to your taste or add feta cheese or yeast flakes.
6) Finally, spread the polenta on the vegetables, top with a few tomato slices and bake in the oven at approx. 220 °C (top and bottom heat) for 25 - 30 minutes.
We wish you bon appétit.