A wonderful pumpkin cake with ground hazelnuts. Quick to prepare and a real insider tip among cake fans. Indulgence is guaranteed with this delicious cake recipe.
Baking temperature and preparation time
Circulating air: approx. 60 minutes at 160 °C
Top and bottom heat: approx. 60 minutes at 175 °C
Preparation time: approx. 35 minutes + bakingtime
Ingredients (for a Gugelhupf mold, approx. 16 pieces)
- 220 g whole spelt flour
- 30 g grape seed flour
- 200 g ground hazelnuts
- 3 eggs
- 200 g raw cane sugar
- 100 g cold pressed rapeseed oil
- 100 g Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 sachet vanilla sugar
- 1 sachet baking powder
- 300 g grated Hokkaido pumpkin
- 100 g chopped milk chocolate
1) Beat 3 eggs until frothy, add the rapeseed oilMix in the raw cane sugar and the vanilla sugar with a mixer.
2) Mix the spelt wholemeal flour with the Grape seed flour, the ground hazelnuts, the baking powder and the cinnamon in a second bowl.
3) Now mix the flour mixture in batches into the dough base. Then add the Greek yogurt.
4) Finally, fold in the grated pumpkin and chopped chocolate and pour the batter into a greased bundt cake pan.
5) Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 175 °C for about 1 hour and then leave it in the switched-off oven for another 15 minutes.
We wish you good appetite.