Home-baked tastes best - and with our Vitis grape seed flour your grain tips will be even spicier!
Baking temperature and preparation time
Circulating air: approx. 40 - 45 minutes at 200 °C
Top and bottom heat: approx. 40 - 45 minutes at 220 °C
Preparation time: approx. 20 minutes + walking time + baking time
Ingredients (for 10 pieces)
- 300 g spelt flour
- 270 g wholemeal flour
- 50 g grape seed flour
- 180 ml water
- 220 ml milk or vegetable alternative
- 100 g quark or vegetable alternative (room-warm)
- 3 tbsp. wheat bran
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- 1 packet dry yeast
- as topping: seeds, seeds or sea salt
1st) First, put all the flours and the wheat bran together in a large bowl and mix.
2) Then, in a small saucepan, heat the water and milk until lukewarm. Remove the pot from the heat and dissolve the honey, salt and sugar in it.
3) Now add this mixture to the flour and knead with the dough hook of the hand mixer. After about 1 minute, add the room-warm quark and work everything into a smooth dough for another 4 minutes on the highest speed.
4) Let the dough rest in a warm place for about 30 minutes.
5) Now, on a floured work surface, divide the dough into 10 portions and shape each into small sticks. Place the sticks on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and top with seeds, seeds or sea salt as desired. Let rest for another 20 minutes.
6.) Then bake in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes. Brush the top of the grain with milk occasionally while baking.
We wish you good appetite.