A small, quick strawberry cake for the big strawberry cake lovers, perfect for two strawberry lovers. And if you double the ingredients, it becomes a delicious strawberry cake for the whole family.
Baking temperature and preparation time
Convection oven: approx. 50 minutes at 180 °C
Top and bottom heat: approx. 50 minutes at 200 °C
Preparation time: approx. 15 minutes + bakingtime
Ingredients (for 1 springform pan 15 cm, approx. 6 pieces)
- 200 g vanilla yogurt or vanilla soy yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 20 g grape seed flour
- 70 g ground hazelnuts
- 30 g coconut syrup, honey, date syrup or other sweetener
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husks
- 1 pinch of salt
- Vanilla pudding, prepared according to instructions
- approx. 250 g fresh, cleaned strawberries
1st) First separate 2 eggs and beat the egg whites until stiff.
2) Then whip the egg yolks, stir in the vanilla yogurt and gradually add the Grape seed flour, the hazelnuts, the psyllium husks, the sweetness, salt and cinnamon.
3) Now grease the springform pan, pour in the batter and it's off to the oven.
4) After baking, remove the dough from the pan and let it cool.
5) Finally, arrange the cooled dough on a plate or large platter, top with the prepared custard and garnish with strawberries as desired.
We wish you bon appétit.